West Virginia State Health Plan Annual Report
The scope of the Authority’s framework for the 2000–2002 State Health Plan includes a focus on three major phases.
1. Plan Development 2. Plan Implementation 3. Plan Evaluation
Plan development took place in 1998 and 1999. The focus of activity for 2000 was implementation of the newly approved Plan. In 2001, Plan implementation continued and work began to develop the next State Health Plan. The Annual Reports for 2000, 2001 and 2002 outline the Lead Agencies’ State Health Plan activities, listing progress made and challenges faced in the Plan implementation phase. The Annual Report for 2000 contains a great deal of background information. The State Health Plan Action Agenda found in section two of the report provides specific detail on policy implementation activities of public and private organizations. Explore each of the items below for more background and findings.
West Virginia State Health Plan Annual Report 2000
· Preface · Executive Summary · Introduction
· Section 1 · Section 2 · Section 3
· Section 4 · Section 5 · Section 6
· Appendix A · Appendix B · Appendix C
West Virginia State Health Plan Annual Report 2001
· Annual Report · Survey Results